Effectively record and track transmittals
Flare’s Transmittal module has been developed to track the transmittal of information to and from an organisation: The system includes full audit tracking and provides the following functions:
- Reception of a Delivery – Transmittal In
- Transmittal generation
- Transmittal dispatch
- Transmittal Tracking
- Transmittal special function
- Administrative Tool Service
- Reporting / Business Analysis
- Workflow – Alert Service system
- Transmittal Out – creates a listing of outgoing items and generates the transmittal docket
- Transmittal In – loads a listing from incoming transmittals and logs them in the system to enable a complete view of records movement.
- Transmittal life-cycle – manages the full transmittal life-cycle from generating a listing, compiling information, and sending, through to tracking certificates of receipt.
- Compliance – capability allows transmittal requirements for processes to be predefined ensuring that reports are sent to the relevant parties upon completion, e.g. government and partner reporting.
- Approval management – allows transmittals to be collated and an approval process initiated if required.
- Alert management – facilities including user-defined notification, automatic alerts upon deadline violations and automatic e-mail generation.
- Management Reporting – including graphical and text-based summary reports provide progress overviews of single or multiple transmittal events.
- Security – allows only authorised users to create and view transmittals – others users can be granted read-only access.
- All transmittals are auditable – proof of what was delivered to, or received from, who and when
- Manage time critical deliverables with alerts