We work as part of your team to deliver an effective, sustainable information environment.
Whether you need to develop an IM strategy, design an enterprise information model, manage an information improvement initiative or use your existing technology more effectively, Flare provides experienced IM consultants with a knowledge and understanding of your business who can help.
Flare has earned a reputation for providing trusted Information Management advice to the energy industry. We have expertise across the E&P value chain that can help you to gain the maximum value from your projects and initiatives.
Flare’s IM Framework methodology has been evolving since 1998 based on our conviction that an organization’s performance is constrained by how effectively it can find and use its information to develop intellectual capital that addresses business goals. Our approach is innovative, but pragmatic and recognises the opportunities and constraints that are typical in the industry.
Listed below are consulting services we typically provide:
- Information management assessments & benchmarking
- Information management framework, design & development
- Information management strategy
- Process improvement & standards development
- Information management for decommissioning
- Information management compliance & legislation
- Technology evaluations and rationalisation
- Business requirements & specification development
- Education, workshops and training
- Programme management
- Change management