Since its formation in 1998 Flare has worked with a multitude of organizations across the E&P industry. Our clients range from super-majors to national oil companies to small independents on five continents, as well as regulatory agencies, service companies and industry technology suppliers around the world.
Engagements we have completed range from IM and IT strategies through roadmaps, architecture, maturity assessments and benchmarking studies to resource planning and organizational change management.
On the technology front Flare has delivered projects involving requirements definition, data modelling, taxonomy development and systems integration as well as solution development and deployment in business areas that span the entire E&P lifecycle from opportunity assessment to divestment.
The case studies presented here represent a cross section of our experience and are not exhaustive. Contact us if you would like to learn more.
- Case Study - Subsurface standards development and implementation
- Case Study - Well data regulatory reporting compliance
- Case Study - Fluid data policy and workflows
- Case Study - Well log naming standards
- Case Study - Taxonomy development and classification
- Case Study - Operations and production reporting
- Case Study - Document management standards and implementation
- Case Study - Technical Information Improvement Initiative
- Case Study - Regulatory Information Management
- Case Study - Drilling management systemCase
- Case Study - E&P archive library
- Case Study - Production reporting system
- Case Study - Sub-surface technical assurance system
- Case Study - E&P information cataloging
- Case Study - Training, certification and competency management system
- Case Study - E&P information cataloging and tracking